
Here's me with 9 weeks to go - its hard to imagine I could get any bigger... The writing around the edge is about the time that Geoff called me his little russian doll - when I asked what he meant he said "you know - a little person inside another little person".... which I thought was really sweet....

Its hard to know just how much Levi understands about the baby but we tell him that there's a baby in there and he calls my belly "baby" and he is always patting, hugging & talking to it - soooo cute! Lets just hope he is as happy about the baby after it arrives & he realises that he has to share his spotlight...
1 comment:
Hey Liz and Geoff!
Oh, Levi is just so cute!!!! I can't believe he's so big already! Looks like you guys are having fun being parents! I'm jealous!
Love, Prina
Post a Comment