Saturday, June 21, 2008

Visitors!

So on Thursday we had some visitors! Leonie & baby Asher came round as well as Geoff's cousin Belinda & her little girl Hannah who is about 6 weeks older than Levi.... visitors are a very exciting event in our household, especially little visitors and with this rare opportunity with our kids all together for the first time we had to take lots of pics.... (of course)...... so here goes: (you may like to pause at this moment to get a cup of tea & some tim tams or something cause this may take a while)

First to arrive was Leonie with Asher..... he was just happy to chill out for a
little while on his mum's lap..... hehehe.... so cute with those soft little feet.

This was Levi & Hannah's first reaction to each other.... they just stood there for a while just checking each other out. It wasn't long till Levi decided that Hannah was safe but Hannah took a little while longer to get used to Levi... I think his over-enthusiastic playing & "cuddling" was a little scary for her!

Isn't she beautiful!

Such a gorgeous little sweetheart.... I just wanted to keep her. She kept coming up to us and saying "cuddle me, cuddle me"..... it just melted my heart! Leonie was laughing at my enthusiastic response every time Hannah asked for a cuddle I would jump up saying "I will, I will".... hehehe..... had to get my baby girl fix while I could..... too many boys around me all day!
Trying to get a nice photo of everyone is very hard when there are more little people than grownups and they all want to look at different things..... This was one of the only photos of the many that I took where Levi has actually noticed the camera.

Then he quickly moved on to other more entertaining things.....


Levi has finally found someone who seems to find something like a pen as interesting as he does! Leonie understands the world of an energetic, misunderstood little boy! Notice everyone else is still beautifully posing for the camera.... From this point on the photos quickly deteriorate to where Levi is just a blur vanishing further off the side of the picture with each shot.

This is Finn's "Mummy still has the camera out so I'm gonna keep on
smiling & looking cute cause I'm getting attention" face.

This is Finn flirting with the girls.

Hannah found a comfy spot after a long day's play...

and Levi decided it looked good and decided to join her.

The end of a really really fun day! I truly enjoyed spending the day with you guys!
(even though I didn't get to keep Hannah)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these pics! you truly captured the spirit of the day! :) Asher and I look forward to coming to 'play' again soon... :)

Bel said...

Fab photos Liz. Thanks for sharing them! Well, here I am http://inbelsopinion.blogspot.com/